Product: A 14 NIGHT CARIBBEAN CRUISE WITH CELEBRITY CRUISES
Our friends at Celebrity Cruises are giving you four chances to win a luxury 14 night break with a holiday experience unlike anything else you’ll find on land or sea. What better way to celebrate the end of summer? On this magnificant Caribbean cruise you can expect beautifully white sandy beaches, clear inviting waters and breathtaking natural spaces which will you leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Imagine soaking up the sun on the deck of a magnificant Celebrity Cruises ship. Or spend your days on the beach relaxing with a spa treatment listening to gentle waves of the Caribbean. The lucky winner and their friend can visit an exciting selection of Caribbean shore excursions for an amazing island encounter at each port of call.
Discover more about this truly fantastic Celebrity Cruises Caribbean cruise by visiting our blog.
Each week in September, answer a simple question here about one of the destinations that Celebrity Cruises sails to. Increase your chances of winning this amazing prize by returning to this page each week to answer a different question.
For your first chance to win, answer the following question:
Which region inspired Andy McLeish’s Confit of Duck dish?
Answer :South of France
Completion message :
Thank you for your entry. Winners will be announced shortly after the closing date. But while you are here, why don’t you enter some of our other fabulous competitions.
Rules: 1. This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office and principal place of business at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13(“Celebrity”). RCL Cruises Ltd is authorised UK sales & marketing agent of Celebrity Cruises Inc. of Miami, Florida doing business as Celebrity Cruises
2. Celebrity Cruises is offering 1 x long Caribbean cruise of up to 14 nights in duration.
The cruise must be taken between 1st September 2014 – 1st September 2015 and cannot be used on peak sailings including the following: Christmas, New Year’s, Thanksgiving, Easter, Holy Week, Golden Week and Chinese New Year and July & August sailings.
Cruise subject to availability. Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute cruise of equivalent value.
See 2015/16 Celebrity Cruise Worldwide brochure for full details of itineraries or http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to change any published itinerary at any time.
3. The prize, as departing from a non UK location, includes return flights from selected UK regional airports and local transfers between the airport and the port of cruise departure.
4. UK mainland residents (excluding Northern Ireland) 18 years or older may enter this free competition by visiting Great British Chefs website and answering a simple question from Monday 1st September to Tuesday 30th September 2014 (the “Competition Period”). Note: Notwithstanding the competition age entry requirements which shall apply, winners winning the Caribbean cruise prize must be at least 21 on the sail date or travel with another person of at least the age of 21 on the first day of the cruise to be permitted to travel. The winner will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the closing date. For details of the winner please email Support@greatbritishchefs.com within four weeks of the closing date.
5. Great British Chefs will share the winner’s contact details with Celebrity within 7 days of the end of the full Competition Period (see below) so that Celebrity can fulfil the prize. Celebrity shall make contact with winner within 7 days of receipt of winner’s details by telephone and/or email. The winner must then confirm acknowledgment by return email within 30 days or they will lose their entitlement to the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be void and may be used for future prize draws.
7. The deadline to enter the competition is 23.59pm 30th September 2014. Entries submitted after this time shall be null and void.
8. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together (at least one adult of 21 years of age or older on the sailing date to one stateroom accommodation consisting of a 2 berth ocean view stateroom on board.
9. Prize includes on-board main meals, evening entertainment, use of the fitness centre and all applicable taxes and gratuities for winner and their guest. The prize does not include meals on-board in speciality restaurants, alcoholic drinks, spa treatments, laundry, casino, shore excursions, onboard shopping or anything else not expressly stated to be included as part of the prize.
10. Travel insurance must be purchased before travel. Winner is required to ensure both passengers are adequately insured and may be required to provide evidence prior to departure.
11. Winner understands and accepts on behalf of himself/herself and his/her party, that it is a condition of permission to embark the ship that winner and his/her party comply with Celebrity’s booking conditions (as applicable and except where varied by these competition terms which shall take precedence) as this contains important information relating to, but not limited to, applicable passport and visa requirements, guest conduct and specific information relating to passengers that are classed as minors, are pregnant and those that have medical conditions. Booking conditions are available to review at http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/already-booked/booking-conditions/ or by writing to Celebrity Cruises at the address set out above. Winner agrees to make winner’s party aware of the same prior to travel
12. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday, or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
13. Once the winner has accepted the prize and confirmed whom they intend to travel with no changes shall be permitted.
14. This competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Celebrity, Great British Chefs, or any sister, parent or group company or any agencies, affiliates or associates of the aforementioned. Further anyone else associated either directly or indirectly with this promotion shall not be eligible to participate in this promotion
15. It shall be a condition of entrance of this competition and eligibility to receive this prize that winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to this competition. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
16. Celebrity and Great British Chefs Ltd shall comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in the treatment of personal data.
17. Celebrity and Great British Chefs Ltd may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
18. This competition is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Great British Chefs Ltd, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to Great British Chefs Ltd hereby expressly exclude:
• all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
• any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry.
20. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
Great British Chefs Ltd, Registered Address: Unit 4, Pride Court, 80-82 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PF