Product: Toyota Aygo
Drive away in a brand New Toyota AYGO!
We’re giving away a brand new 64 reg Toyota AYGO! All you have to do is enter our competition and you’re in with a chance to win.
There will be a guaranteed winner!
What have you got to lose? Enter now!
Rules: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION
1. Competitions open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over
2. Employees of Greenhous and their families are ineligible
3. Entry can be made via the website and or at either of our Toyota showrooms or at a number of events held over the summer. All entrants will have the chance to win a new Toyota Aygo worth a minimum of £7,995. Car image shown on website is for illustration purposes only and is not the exact model the winner will receive
4. Only one entry per person allowed
5. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value
6. The Promotion shall commence on 1/07/2014
7. The Closing date for entry is midnight on 19/08/14
8. A shortlist of finalists will be selected at random within 72 hours of the competition closing, these finalists will invited to a grand prize draw where an overall winner will be picked at random. All shortlisted finalists will need to be available 1st September between 7-9pm to attend grand prize draw
9. Greenhous reserves the right to extend competition entry deadlines without notice. This is at our sole discretion
10. There is a minimum threshold for entrants to win the top prize. A minimum of 1,000 entrants must enter the prize draw for the top prize to become available
11. An entrant will be disqualified if any of their contact details (name, address, DOB, telephone number, email address) are found to be inaccurate. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. No responsibility will be accepted by Greenhous for any partial or complete failure in transmission or receipt of entries
12. We may publish the name of winners. Winners will be deemed to give Greenhous irrevocable license to use their name in future promotions
13. Entrants agree that by entering a competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Greenhous for the purposes of administering the competition and for marketing and sending offers and other information
14 Greenhous will not pass entrants details to any third parties
15. All prize draws are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
16. As a condition of your entry into any competition, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry